For several years, a new form of money has come into play that cannot be touched and printed since it is limited to existing only in the virtual world. However, this new type of digital money, known as cryptocurrency, has gained tremendous value in recent years and has attracted a lot of attention due to the way we can acquire it.
In contrast, common money has value and security thanks to the bank that issues its cryptocurrencies, increasing their value according to their demand. As a result, the transactions made with them are safe. To get more news about this topic, check The News Spy.
Thanks to a decentralized network that extends over all users’ computers, reducing the risk of fraud and providing transparency.
Since the creation of Bitcoin, the world of cryptocurrency has been very dramatic. First, the formidable price increases, followed by mighty falls. However, many people have managed to achieve an extraordinary benefit.
Meet the billionaires who decided to invest in Bitcoin
Without a doubt, they were born to shine, and they cannot be left behind; their ambitions to see their fortunes grow where the pupil led them to a new type of investment that could compete with gold, in addition to finding a virtual place to store money outside the control of companies and governments.
• We go back to the year 2017, with the influx of investors in Asia, especially in Japan and South Korea, which propelled the Japanese firm bitFlyer into the largest bitcoin marketer in the world.
• The company called Genesis Mining is one of the oldest companies in the mining world. It did create in 2013; since then, several mining farms have dedicated themselves to the construction, where they have hundreds of related equipment that mine different cryptocurrencies, mainly bitcoin. It is the oldest company in the world of mining. Genesis offers cryptocurrencies to mine among them are Bitcoin (BTC), Dash (DASH), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), Dogecoin (DOGE), Monero (XMR), Monero Classic (XMC), ZCash (ZEC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Bitcoin Gold (BTG).
• The oil corporation Aker creates Settee to invest in bitcoin; Settee will undertake some 49 million euros of capital. This powerful oil corporation Aker does lead by the Norwegian billionaire Rokke, who has currently diversified into green technology and renewable energy companies, is instituting a new business, Settee, to realize the potential of bitcoin.
• Bill Gates, the billionaire and co-founder of the Microsoft company, was hooked on Bitcoin from the beginning, commenting that it is an excellent technology better than any other currency. However, he had previously shown his enthusiasm for Bitcoin in 2014. He has since retracted his comments, noting that the anonymity of digital currencies is not suitable for transactions.
• Michael Novogratz, a famous investor currently focused as the CEO of Galaxy Digital Holdings. This multimillionaire started his business in 2015 by quickly investing in Bitcoin.
• Bill Harris: The former PayPal CEO is known to be one of the harshest critics of Bitcoin. In fact, during an interview with CNBC, Harris agrees that Blockchain technology has incredible applications.
• Within this list, we cannot forget the Physicist Elon Musk, an entrepreneur, inventor, co-founder of PayPal and Tesla Motors. Quite a character, he reported that he owned Bitcoin in 2019; he declared that this currency is better than paper money as a means of exchange.
• Mark Zuckerberg has retained a positive attitude, especially on Blockchain technology, saying: The technology that powers Bitcoin could help improve Facebook in the future.
• There is no doubt that this list can continue; it is extensive; there are many who ventured into the world of Bitcoin, others who fell in love with Bitcoin we can name: Jack Dorsey, The Winklevoss twins, Erik Finman, Daniel Colosi, Mark Cuban.
• Definitely, another factor that we cannot leave out is the intervention of the States in the acquisition of the most controversial currency of the moment, bitcoin.
These characters ventured into cryptocurrency money because of Bitcoin’s various individuals.
I will conclude that money has always attracted more money; it is normal to see how billionaires and tycoons grow with bitcoin.
Thanks to technological advances networks, Bitcoin undoubtedly continues to cause interest in people to adopt it, from students to investors. So the question is, have you already invested in Bitcoin?